Who We Serve
Los Angeles Financial Planner
As the financial advisory world has evolved, it has become more and more common for professionals, and especially those at the large banks and wirehouses, to turn down clients if they don’t meet their asset minimum. No matter what their planning needs, if the dollar signs don’t match up, they are politely shown the door.
This isn’t the case at our firm.
We are passionate about serving all kinds of investors, whether you’re a Millennial just starting out, a successful entrepreneur, or a soon-to-be retiree, and everything in between.
We believe that getting started on the right foot early is key and our team of financial planners can help you do this. With our diverse range of clients, we often answer questions such as:
- How can I build a passive income for my not-for-profit organization?
- How much should I save for retirement if I’m also trying to save for my first home or my child’s education?
- I just signed a contract with a professional sports team—what do I need to know?
- What does it mean for me, as an athlete, that my high-earning years are so short?
- I just graduated from medical or law school and want to start my own firm. Where do I start?
- When can I retire, and how much money will I need?
Our true value lies in getting to know you, your family, and your needs. Only when we have a deep understanding of everything in your financial lives do we start to make recommendations. This in-depth process allows us to offer a high level of concierge support. Let’s get started today.