At JG Wealth Management one of our tenets of service is recognizing and staying true to the fact that one of our chief tasks and purposes is to manage your investments with no consideration given to anything other than your best interests. We take this responsibility very seriously and appreciate that the best way to address your needs is by working arduously to gain an in depth understanding of your goals, before recommending solutions focused on helping you accomplish them.
We have at our disposal a comprehensive selection of traditional and nontraditional asset classes, investments and cash management strategies.
Our Investment Planning Process
- Step 1 – Gaining an understanding any possible limitations and your motivations to investing.
- Step 2 – Determine the time horizon for investments based on your financial objectives.
- Step 3 – Asses & determine the appropriate level of risk & return for the portfolio based on you risk tolerance & required return.
- Step 4 – Selecting investments suitable to your time horizon, return requirements, and risk tolerance.
- Step 5 – Compare the actual realized returns against the expected returns.
Typical Client Goals
- Home Purchase
- Home Renovations
- Retirement Income
- College Planning
- Major Purchases
- Starting a Business